November 11, 2015
Happy Veterans Day!
Epic Health Services is fortunate to employee over 3,000 veterans in the 16 states we occupy. We are so proud and appreciative of the many individuals that have selflessly served our country and now our company. Epic stands united knowing we are the home of the free because of the brave. Please join us in celebrating some of our outstanding Missouri military veterans!
Ben Dillon, Executive Director
- Ben served 4 years in the U.S. Army as a 91 Whiskey-Combat Medic
- Duty stations include: Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- Honorably discharged as an E-4, Specialist
- Proudest moment: The first time his grandpa, a WWII vet, saw him in uniform – both had tears in their eyes as they saluted each other
Chuck Seitz, Quality Assurance RN
St. Louis, Missouri
- Chuck served 2 years in the U.S. Army as an 11 Bravo-Infantry
- Duty stations include: Fort Benning, Georgia and Fort Myer, Virginia
- Honorably discharged as an E3, Private First Class
- Proudest Moment: One of the first responders to the Pentagon 9/11 site to rescue, but soon turned into a recovery mission. Chuck was on the third floor when it collapsed from underneath him while he was attempting to recover the remains of the crash.
Kevin Sullivan, Regional Director of Operations
- Kevin served 4 years as a contracted Cadet (O1C) in the U.S. Air Force
- Duty Stations include: Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota and Vance AFB, Oklahoma
- Honorably discharged as an A1C, Airman First Class
- Proudest Moment: Living my childhood dream in being able to go to flight school and fly/train on T37-Tweet aircraft
Again, thank you Veterans for all you’ve done and continue to do. To learn more about our military recruiting efforts, visit our website.