July 14, 2015
When do you need extra help at home and what are personal care services?
Unless there is a dramatic event, many times the need for extra help at home can be hard to see for both caregiver and aging adult. Caregivers take on extra responsibility for loved ones daily and, as the need for help grows, so might the need for a trusted extra pair of hands and eyes. We see the signs every day at Epic Health Services and can help you identify when it is time to get extra help at home before the situation overwhelms everyone.
Do any of these situations apply to you?
- The time required to help your loved one limits your ability to do work and outside activities
- Everyday activities — such as assisting your family member with bathing, dressing, eating and shopping — are hard to handle by yourself
- The amount of supervision needed by your loved one has grown beyond what you can dedicate
- There isn’t enough time in the day to accomplish the normal activities needed in both your life and theirs
- You find yourself thinking that you need help, or an extra hand would be helpful
Epic Health Services’ personal care services enable adults to receive health care that is customized to their unique situation in the comfort of their homes. Our professional and trusted caregivers allow your loved one to maintain dignity and independence in their daily life.
We offer a full range of customized, in-home personal care services:
- Activities of daily living
- Bathing, toileting, dressing
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Respite care
- Home safety
Reach out and let us help you determine the level of care you need. Epic Health Services can get you the resources you and your loved one need for peace of mind.